All MarigoldStyle products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Paloma Quilted Sham - WhiteSHM25PALWH
For plush textured comfort, look no further than our quilted pillow shams. Made from the softest of cottons with 100% cotton filling, these pillow shams are one of the few Marigold Living products where skilled artisans use machinery to create an intricate decorative stitch.
With a lovely and feminine scalloped edge, our beautiful Paloma design fuses a variety of contrasting patterns setting the perfect base for layering textures, patterns and colors. In fresh snowy white, these pillow shams look cozy and inviting atop a variety of our block printed and patchwork quilts and bedsheets.
- Shams are made of cotton voile with 100% cotton fill.
- Finished with an envelope closure.
- Insert not included.
- Decorative machine stitching done by artisan.
- Dimensions & Care
- Standard Sham: 30" wide x 20" high
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
CARE & MAINTENANCE