All MarigoldStyle products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Two-Tone Placemat - Ocher/Yellow (Set of 2)PMW28TWOOY
Give a neutral kitchen dining area a fresh dose of color and texture with our vibrant woven placemats in contemporary weaves. Sold in sets of two, they are easy to combine with linen you already own or other designs in our collection to create a delightful table setting.
*Cotton woven placemats do not have the same properties of tightness found in machine-made fabrics, and upon initial washing there could be slight shrinkage of 5% - 10%. Please follow our Care Instructions.
- 100% cotton.
- Dimensions & Care
- 13" x 19"
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Air dry in the shade. To minimize shrinkage and fading, do not put in the dryer.
- Stretch the fabric and iron at medium-high setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
CARE & MAINTENANCE