All Marigold Living products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Poppy-Gina Bedding Collection - MagentaBCB00RPGMA
*For items with options, to purchase multiple items please "select an option" and "add to cart" one item at a time.
Beautifully detailed and boldly hued, our handmade all-natural Indian bedding collections bring a regal ambiance to your master bedroom and guestrooms. Hand block printed with carved wooden blocks using ancient techniques, slight variations in color and pattern inevitably occur enhancing their uniqueness and appeal.
Each quilt, pillow case and euro carries a different print on each side. The Poppy-Gina design in magenta pink on cream is inspired by 17th century Mughal botanical patterns. The design showcases the iconic repeating pattern of poppy flowers as seen in textile fragments on display at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, complemented by our Gina floral vine pattern on the reverse. A stately border of meandering poppy blossoms on green makes for a stunning finish. Simply flip the item to refresh your room whenever you desire a change.
Each item is sold separately, so you can mix and match between collections and items you already own. Feel free to play with these versatile beddings—layer handcrafted pieces onto neutral palettes or pile on artisanal pillows for a bedroom that’s brimming with charm and elegance.
- Sheets, Pillow Cases and Euros are made of 300-thread count cotton.
- Quilts are made of light-weight soft cotton voile with 100% fluffy cotton fill.
- Hand block printing.
- Patterned hand stitching in quilts.
- Quilts (reversible)
- Flat and Fitted Sheets (Flat sheets can also be used as tablecloths)
- Pillow Cases and Euros (reversible)
- Pillow Covers (reversible)
- Table Linens:
- Rectangular and Round tablecloths (Rectangular tablecloths can also be used as bedspreads)
- Dimensions & Care
- Dimensions and prices are noted next to each item below.
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water in a short, low-spin, gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Iron at medium setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
The Poppy-Gina Collection includes the following items in both Poppy and Gina designs:
CARE & MAINTENANCE