All Marigold Living products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Naaz-Anna Hand Stitched Reversible Pillow Cover - Dusty Pink/GrayPCH21RNAPG
The Naaz-Anna pillow cover is embellished with visible running stitches and features an elegant floral Naaz pattern in a soft, dusty pink palette on one side, complemented by an all-over Anna floral pattern in gray on the reverse. The design is part of the Aizel Collection that offers an assortment of soft yet vibrant floral prints, combining classic Indian and European influenced styles for a fabulous global aesthetic. Simply flip the pillow whenever you desire a change.
Ancient printing methods and delightful traditional designs on pure cotton make our block printed pillow covers elegantly stylish. The handcrafted nature of this time-honored printing technique gives rise to slight variations in color and pattern enhancing their uniqueness and appeal.
Add a subtle splash of color to a room or highlight your sofa or bed with an eclectic collection of these classic Indian pillow covers.
- 100% cotton.
- Finished with a zipper closure on the edge for easy reversibility.
- Insert not included.
- Hand block printing.
- Decorative hand stitching.
- Dimensions & Care
- Pillow Cover: 20" x 20" square
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Iron at medium setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
CARE & MAINTENANCE