All MarigoldStyle products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Mariposa Hand Stitched Quilt - Black/MaroonQUH12MARBM
Evoking understated glamour, the lovely Mariposa hand stitched quilt is a striking centerpiece for any bedroom. Indian artisans use hand screen-printing techniques to create an inviting floral pattern with birds and butterflies in vivid maroon and black hues.
The Mariposa handmade quilt features a traditional stitch most often used in classic Indian kantha quilts. A visible running stitch embellishes both sides while a decorative cross-stitch completes the edge—resulting in a charming Boho-chic look.
Pair the Mariposa quilt with patterned pillows for a vibrant ensemble or simply spread it over your bed for a little romantic ambiance.
- Quilts are made of 100% cotton.
- Hand screen printing.
- Decorative hand stitching.
- Dimensions & Care
- Queen: 90" wide x 108" long
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
CARE & MAINTENANCE