All Marigold Living products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Janvi Curtain - BlueCUD00JANBL
With an exuberant all-over flower pattern, the Janvi design presents a modern take on traditional, nature-inspired motifs. A beautifully detailed border makes for a striking finish.
Made from semi-transparent white cotton voile, our block printed curtains make a gentle veil for your windows that offers both privacy and light. Hand-printed using woodblock printing techniques that produce subtle variations in design, these panels illustrate classic Indian and nature-inspired motifs that suggest casual, organic elegance.
Our all-natural curtains create a calming gateway between inside and out—helping you to relax the minute you get home.
- Cotton voile.
- Hand block printing.
- Dimensions & Care
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water in a short, low-spin, gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Iron at medium setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.