All MarigoldStyle products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Uma Reversible Patchwork ShamSHP03UMAMI
A blend of beautiful earthy tones, the Zoya patchwork sham uses kalamkari block printing techniques from Southern India. These reversible shams feature patches in 3 distinct colorful patterns on both sides, embellished with a visible running stitch most often used in classic Indian kantha quilts. Simply flip the item to refresh your room whenever you desire a change.
Our shams are sold as separates, making it easy to introduce them to your own collection and pile on your bed with white or solid colors. Pair them with our patchwork quilts on crisp white sheets with patterned pillows and a richly colored throw for a lovely layered look.
We source these shams from a non-profit that supports the urban poor in South-East India. Your purchase helps women living in slums earn a fair wage livelihood through tailoring and hand stitching, and supports education of children.
- Shams are made of 100% cotton.
- Hand block printing.
- Decorative hand stitching.
- Finished with an envelope closure on the edge for easy reversibility.
- Insert not included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Standard Sham: 30" wide x 20" high
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Iron at medium setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
CARE & MAINTENANCE