All Marigold Living products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Dragonfly Reversible Quilt - Mustard YellowQUB00DRAMU
Often spotted after monsoon rains, the happy dragonfly is paired with pretty florals to create these cheerful linens. After being dyed a warm mustard yellow, the cotton is first printed with an all over design before the motifs are applied. A classic chevron pattern zigzags across the reverse, with a floral border in striking teal gray adding the finishing touch to each side.
Our handmade all-natural Indian quilts feel lightweight and breathable but remain perfectly warm to sleep under all year round, except during the hottest of months.
Hand block printed using ancient techniques that produce subtle variations in design, these quilts blend beautifully with white or solid colors. The super-fine cotton voile feels soft as a cloud and only grows softer with each wash.
Substantial cotton infill makes these quilts irresistibly snug. Layer a queen or king-sized quilt over your bed and stash a twin or twin-XL sized alternative beside your couch to keep you cozy on cold nights.
- Quilts are made of light-weight soft cotton voile with 100% fluffy cotton fill.
- Hand block printing.
- Hand quilting with patterned running stitch.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 70" wide x 90" long
- Twin-XL: 70" wide x 108" long
- Queen: 90" wide x 108" long
- King: 108" wide x 110" long
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
CARE & MAINTENANCE