All Marigold Living products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Dragonfly Bedding Collection - Mustard YellowBCB00DFCMU
*For items with options, to purchase multiple items please "select an option" and "add to cart" one item at a time.
Beautifully detailed and boldly hued, our handmade all-natural Indian bedding collections bring a regal ambiance to your master bedroom and guestrooms. Hand block printed with carved wooden blocks using ancient techniques, slight variations in color and pattern inevitably occur enhancing their uniqueness and appeal.
Each quilt, pillow case and euro carries a different print on each side. Often spotted after monsoon rains, the happy dragonfly is paired with pretty florals to create these cheerful linens. After being dyed a warm mustard yellow, the cotton is first printed with an all over design before the motifs are applied. A classic chevron pattern zigzags across the reverse, with a floral border in striking teal gray adding the finishing touch to each side. Simply flip the item to refresh your room whenever you desire a change.
Each item is sold separately, so you can mix and match between collections and items you already own. Feel free to play with these versatile beddings—layer handcrafted pieces onto neutral palettes or pile on artisanal pillows for a bedroom that’s brimming with charm and elegance.
- Sheets, Pillow Cases and Euros are made of 300-thread count cotton.
- Quilts are made of light-weight soft cotton voile with 100% fluffy cotton fill.
- Hand block printing.
- Patterned hand stitching in quilts.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dimensions and prices are noted next to each item below.
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Iron at medium setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
CARE & MAINTENANCE