All Marigold Living products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Carnation-Delta Bedding Collection - Indigo/Brick RedBCB00RCDIR
*For items with options, to purchase multiple items please "select an option" and "add to cart" one item at a time.
Beautifully detailed and boldly hued, our handmade all-natural Indian bedding collections bring a regal ambiance to your master bedroom and guestrooms. Drawing upon centuries old techniques, our red, off-white and indigo dyed collection is made using a complex process called “Jahota” printing that produces subtle variations in color and pattern, lending depth and character to each piece.
Each quilt, sham and euro carries a different print on each side. The Carnation-Delta design features the classic botanical carnation motif on one side, complemented by a striped triangular delta pattern on the reverse, beautifully framed with a scrolling floral border. Simply flip the item to refresh your room whenever you desire a change.
Each item is sold separately, so you can mix and match between collections and items you already own. Feel free to play with these versatile beddings—layer handcrafted pieces onto neutral palettes or pile on artisanal pillows for a bedroom that’s brimming with charm and elegance.
*Some color rub off is to be expected in indigo dyed textiles over a few initial wash cycles. We recommend cold washing separately.
- Sheets, Pillow Cases and Euros are made of 100% cotton.
- Quilts are made of light-weight soft cotton voile with 100% fluffy cotton fill.
- Jahota printing, a 2-step process of hand block printing and mud-resist indigo dyeing.
- Patterned hand stitching in quilts.
- Quilts (reversible)
- Pillow Cases and Euros (reversible)
- Pillow Covers (reversible)
- Table Linens:
- Rectangular and Round tablecloths (Rectangular tablecloths can also be used as bedspreads)
- Napkins, Placemats, Runners.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dimensions and prices are noted next to each item below.
- Some color rub off is to be expected over a few initial wash cycles.
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak, scrub or wring the fabrics.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Iron at medium setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
The Carnation-Delta Collection includes the following items:
CARE & MAINTENANCE