All Marigold Living products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Aizel Patchwork Quilted Tablecloth - Multi/BlueQUP00RAABM
The Aizel quilted tablecloth features a patchwork assortment of soft, yet vibrant hand block printed floral designs in blues, pinks, oranges, and greens, with the Anna floral pattern in blue on the reverse. Embellished with visible running stitches and a pretty, cross-stitched edge, it combines Indian and European design influences for a fabulous global aesthetic. Simply flip the tablecloth whenever you desire a change.
Layered beneath your finest china, glassware and candles, or striking even when unadorned, these hand stitched patchwork tablecloths instantly create a table with a story. These versatile pieces also look lovely draped over a twin or twin-XL bed or a couch, and make vibrant picnic blankets. You can find these quilts in Queen (90" x 108") and King (108" x 110") sizes under "Bedding - Patchwork & Hand Stitched Quilts".
- 100% cotton.
- Hand block printing.
- Decorative hand stitching.
- Dimensions & Care
- 70" x 70" square (for a 4-seat table).
- 70" x 90" (for a 6-seat table) - can also be used as a Twin size bedsheet.
- 70" x 108" (for an 8-seat table) - can also be used as a Twin-XL size bedsheet.
- 70" x 126" (for a 10-seat table).
- 70" x 144" (for a 12-seat table).
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Iron at medium setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
Available in 5 sizes:
CARE & MAINTENANCE