All MarigoldStyle products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Paloma Quilt - WhiteQUM00PALWH
Simple yet stunning, the Paloma natural Indian quilt sets the perfect base on which to layer textures, patterns and colors. Let your creativity run freely on this blank canvas, heaping on colorful pillows and throws and adding depth with patterned sheets — or simply enjoy stretching out on pure white bedding.
Made from cotton voile with 100% cotton fill, the Paloma quilt is comfortably warm, lightweight and soft. This quilt is one of the few Marigold Living products where skilled artisans use machinery to create an intricate, decorative stitch. You’re sure to love the scalloped edge that adds a subtle flair and a beautiful drape.
- Quilts are made of cotton voile with 100% cotton fill.
- Decorative machine stitching done by artisan.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 60" wide x 90" long
- Queen: 90" wide x 108" long
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
CARE & MAINTENANCE