All MarigoldStyle products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Poppy Pillow Cover - MaroonPCK01POPMA
The bold Poppy design is a classic Indian inspired botanical motif with an enduring appeal. A beautifully detailed border makes for a striking finish.
Dramatic designs in rich earth tones imbue our handmade kalamkari pillow covers with a feeling of elegance and tradition. Kalamkari originated as a Persian pen drawing on cloth which is reflected in the intricate detail of these beautiful fabrics. Modern-day kalamkari textiles are created by combining ancient block printing techniques from South India with Persian-influenced motifs of paisleys, flowers and geometric patterns drawn from architecture.
Curate an eclectic collection of patterns and rustic hues with these timeless pillow covers and subtly shift the ambiance of your room.
*Some color rub-off is to be expected in kalamkari hand printed textiles. We recommend cold washing separately before use.
- 100% cotton.
- Finished with a zipper closure on the edge for easy reversibility.
- Insert not included.
- Hand block printing.
- Dimensions & Care
- Pillow Cover: 16" x 16" square
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Iron at medium setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
CARE & MAINTENANCE