All MarigoldStyle products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Mariposa Reversible Hand Stitched Sham - Black/MaroonSHH22MARBM
The striking Mariposa hand stitched pillow sham makes a simple bed or couch look chic and characterful. Indian artisans use hand screen-printing techniques to create an inviting floral pattern with birds and butterflies in vivid maroon and black hues. A visible running stitch most often used in classic Indian kantha quilts embellishes both sides. Simply flip the pillow to refresh your room whenever you desire a change.
Our shams are sold as separates, making it easy to introduce them to your own collection and pile on your bed with white or solid colors. Pair them with our Mariposa hand stitched quilt on crisp white sheets with patterned pillows for a lovely layered look.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand screen printing.
- Decorative hand stitching.
- Dimensions & Care
- Sham: 27" wide x 17" high
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
CARE & MAINTENANCE