All Marigold Living products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Dragonfly Reversible Pillow Case - Mustard YellowSHB03DRAMU
Often spotted after monsoon rains, the happy dragonfly is paired with pretty florals to create these cheerful linens. After being dyed a warm mustard yellow, the cotton is first printed with an all over design before the motifs are applied. A classic chevron pattern zigzags across the reverse, with a floral border in striking teal gray adding the finishing touch to each side.
Ancient printing methods and delightful traditional designs on crisp 300-thread count cotton make our block printed pillow cases elegantly stylish. The handcrafted nature of this time-honored printing technique gives rise to charming variations in color and pattern.
Pair these handmade pillow cases with our matching bed linens for a coordinated look, or get adventurous and mix them up with linens you already own with solids and geometric designs, or even florals and paisleys.
- 300-thread count cotton.
- Finished with an envelope closure on the edge for easy reversibility.
- Insert not included.
- Hand block printing.
- Dimensions & Care
- Standard Pillow Case: 30" wide x 20" high
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Iron at medium setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
CARE & MAINTENANCE