All Marigold Living products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Dragonfly Chevron Flat Sheets - Mustard YellowBSB00DCHMU
*To purchase multiple items, please "select an option" and "add to cart" one item at a time.
A classic yet timeless chevron pattern zigzags across these cheerful linens. The cotton is dyed a warm mustard yellow before the design is printed, with a floral border in striking teal-gray adding the finishing touch.
Kick off your comforter and stay cool during summer with these Indian block print sheets or layer them under your bed covers for extra warmth during colder months. Marigold Living flat sheets are individually hand-printed using ancient woodblock printing techniques.
Delightfully crisp and smooth, our 300-thread count cotton sheets are refreshing additions to a well-curated bed. Twin and Twin-XL-sized flat sheets also make elegant tablecloths. Use them interchangeably on beds and tables around your home.
- Sheets are made of 300-thread count cotton.
- Hand block printing.
- Dimensions & Care
- Flat Sheet: 70" wide x 90" long – can also be used as a 6-seat tablecloth
- Flat Sheet: 70" wide x 108" long – can also be used as an 8-seat tablecloth
- Flat Sheet: 90" wide x 108" long
- Flat Sheet: 108" wide x 110" long
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Iron at medium setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
CARE & MAINTENANCE