All Marigold Living products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Chevron Hand Stitched Quilted Tablecloth - BlueTCH00CHEBL
Displaying a bold zigzag pattern tacked with decorative stitches, our Chevron Hand Stitched Quilted tablecloths boast standout style. Delightful on their own and easily dressed up with seasonal flowers or contrasting linens, they create an ideal environment for simple family meals as well as festive afternoon spreads and dinner parties alike.
Indian artisans use carved wooden blocks to hand print the design. Backed with a solid color cotton material, these quilted fabrics feature a visible running stitch tracing the pattern and a cross-stitch to complete the edge.
Beautiful spread over a dinner table, these handmade Indian tablecloths also make vibrant picnic blankets and look stunning draped over a twin or twin-XL bed or a couch. You can find these eye-catching quilts in Queen (90" x 108") and King (108" x 108") sizes under "Bedding - Patchwork & Hand Stitched Quilts".
- 100% cotton.
- Hand block printing.
- Decorative hand stitching.
- Dimensions & Care
- 70" x 90" (for a 6-seat table) - can also be used as a Twin size bedspread.
- 70" x 108" (for an 8-seat table) - can also be used as a Twin-XL bedspread.
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Iron at medium setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
Available in 2 sizes: