All Marigold Living products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Chevron Hand Stitched Quilt - BlueQUH00CHEBL
Displaying a bold zigzag pattern tacked with decorative stitches, our Chevron Hand Stitched Quilts boast standout style. Layer one over your bed or your couch to add a dash of striking color and pattern to your space.
Indian artisans use carved wooden blocks to hand print the design. Backed with a solid color cotton material, these quilted fabrics feature a visible running stitch tracing the pattern and a cross-stitch to complete the edge.
The twin and twin-XL sized quilts look beautiful spread over a dinner table and also make eye-catching picnic blankets. Move them around your home as your needs and imagination dictate.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand block printing.
- Decorative hand stitching.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 70" wide x 90" long - can also be used as a 6-seat tablecloth
- Twin-XL: 70" wide x 108" long - can also be used as an 8-seat tablecloth
- Queen: 90" wide x 108" long
- King: 108" wide x 108" long
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
CARE & MAINTENANCE