All Marigold Living products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Checkerboard Tablecloth - Blue/RedTCB00CHEBR
Inspired by the patchwork quilts from the desert region in Western India known for its graphic and colorful crafts, our Checkerboard design makes a major style statement with pattern. Consisting of three heritage motifs hand blocked in alternating red and blue squares – Hana, an old-style Indian flower motif; Sahara, a paisley motif with bold outlines and Yasmin, meaning Jasmine flower in Arabic showcasing a stylized tuberose motif - the Checkerboard design is at once bohemian and elegant. A floral border in indigo and teal lends a refined finish.
Our versatile Indian block print tablecloths serve as an inspiring base upon which to build an elaborate tablescape, and look just as lovely beneath a simple family dinner. Hand printed with carved wooden blocks using ancient techniques, slight variations in color and pattern inevitably occur—adding to their uniqueness and appeal.
Printed on 300-thread count cotton, these handmade Indian tablecloths are also ideal as twin or twin-XL size bedsheets. Move them around your home as your needs and imagination dictate.
- 300-thread count cotton.
- Hand block printing.
- Dimensions & Care
- 70" x 70" square (for a 4-seat table).
- 70" x 90" (for a 6-seat table) - can also be used as a Twin size bedsheet.
- 70" x 108" (for an 8-seat table) - can also be used as a Twin-XL size bedsheet.
- 70" x 126" (for a 10-seat table).
- 70" x 144" (for a 12-seat table).
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water in a short, low-spin, gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Iron at medium setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
Available in 5 sizes:
CARE & MAINTENANCE