All Marigold Living products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Checkerboard-Lotus Reversible Quilt - Blue/RedQUB00RCLBR
Inspired by the patchwork quilts from the desert region in Western India known for its graphic and colorful crafts, our Checkerboard-Lotus quilt makes a major style statement with pattern. Consisting of three heritage motifs hand blocked in alternating red and blue squares – Hana, an old-style Indian flower motif; Sahara, a paisley motif with bold outlines and Yasmin, meaning Jasmine flower in Arabic, showcasing a stylized tuberose motif - the Checkerboard design is at once bohemian and elegant. The quilt features the traditional Lotus vine design in indigo blue contemporized as a solid “gad” print on the reverse. A floral border in indigo and teal lends a refined finish. Simply flip the quilt to refresh your room whenever you desire a change.
Our handmade all-natural Indian quilts feel lightweight and breathable but remain perfectly warm to sleep under all year round, except during the hottest of months.
Hand block printed using ancient techniques that produce subtle variations in design, these quilts blend beautifully with white or solid colors. The super-fine cotton voile feels soft as a cloud and only grows softer with each wash.
Substantial cotton infill makes these quilts irresistibly snug. Layer a queen or king-sized quilt over your bed and stash a twin sized alternative beside your couch to keep you cozy on cold nights.
- Quilts are made of light-weight soft cotton voile with 100% fluffy cotton fill.
- Hand block printing.
- Hand quilting with patterned running stitch.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 70" wide x 90" long
- Queen: 90" wide x 108" long
- King: 108" wide x 110" long
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water in a short, low-spin, gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
CARE & MAINTENANCE