All Marigold Living products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Checkerboard Collection - Blue/RedBCB00RCLBR
*For items with options, to purchase multiple items please "select an option" and "add to cart" one item at a time.
Beautifully detailed and boldly hued, our handmade all-natural Indian bedding collections bring a regal ambiance to your master bedroom and guestrooms. Hand block printed with carved wooden blocks using ancient techniques, slight variations in color and pattern inevitably occur enhancing their uniqueness and appeal.
Each quilt, pillow case and euro carries a different print on each side. Inspired by the patchwork quilts from the desert region in Western India known for its graphic and colorful crafts, our Checkerboard Collection makes a major style statement with pattern. Consisting of three heritage motifs hand blocked in alternating red and blue squares – Hana, an old-style Indian flower motif; Sahara, a paisley motif with bold outlines and Yasmin, meaning Jasmine flower in Arabic, showcasing a stylized tuberose motif - the Checkerboard design is at once bohemian and elegant. The Collection also features the traditional Lotus vine design contemporized as a solid “gad” print. A floral border in indigo and teal lends a refined finish. Simply flip the item to refresh your room whenever you desire a change.
Each item is sold separately, so you can mix and match between collections and items you already own. Feel free to play with these versatile beddings—layer handcrafted pieces onto neutral palettes or pile on artisanal pillows for a bedroom that’s brimming with charm and elegance.
- Sheets, Pillow Cases and Euros are made of 300-thread count cotton.
- Quilts are made of light-weight soft cotton voile with 100% fluffy cotton fill.
- Hand block printing.
- Patterned hand stitching in quilts.
- Quilts (reversible) - Checkerboard/Lotus Blue
- Flat and Fitted Sheets (Flat sheets can also be used as tablecloths) - Lotus Blue and Hana Red
- Pillow Cases and Euros (reversible) - 3 options in assorted motifs
- Pillow Covers (reversible) - 3 options in assorted motifs
- Curtains - Lotus Blue and Hana Red
- Table Linens:
- Rectangular (Checkerboard, Lotus Blue and Hana Red) and Round tablecloths (Lotus Blue and Hana Red). Rectangular tablecloths can also be used as bedspreads.
- Napkins, Placemats and Runners - all available in 4 designs - Lotus Blue, Lotus Red, Hana Red, and Sahara Blue
- Dimensions & Care
- Dimensions and prices are noted next to each item below.
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water in a short, low-spin, gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Iron at medium setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
The Checkerboard Collection includes the following items in an assortment of Checkerboard, Lotus and Hana designs:
CARE & MAINTENANCE