All Marigold Living products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Blossom Runner - BlueRNB06BLOBL
The Blossom design illustrates a traditional Indian flower motif set against a striking colored floral border.
Introduce a bright, cheerful Indian block print table runner to change the mood in your room or bring cohesion to your decor. Hand printed with carved wooden blocks on crisp white canvas, our artisanal runners come in a range of vivid colors and charming patterns.
The captivating finishing touch to any dinner table, our handmade runners are also beautiful when draped over a bedroom dresser or bureau.
- Cotton canvas.
- Hand block printing.
- Dimensions & Care
- 14" x 90"
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Iron at medium to high setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
CARE & MAINTENANCE