All Marigold Living products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Birds on Vine-Blossom Reversible Pillow Cover - BluePCB02RBBBL
The celebrated Birds on Vine design displaying a whimsical pattern of birds perched on flowering vines is complemented by the Blossom design on the reverse illustrating a traditional Indian flower motif. A colored floral border makes for a striking finish. Simply flip the pillow whenever you desire a change.
Ancient printing methods and delightful traditional designs on crisp white cotton make our block printed pillow covers elegantly stylish. The handcrafted nature of this time-honored printing technique gives rise to slight variations in color and pattern enhancing their uniqueness and appeal.
Add a subtle splash of color to a room or highlight your sofa or bed with an eclectic collection of these classic Indian pillow covers.
- 300-thread count cotton.
- Finished with a zipper closure on the edge for easy reversibility.
- Insert not included.
- Hand block printing.
- Dimensions & Care
- Pillow Cover: 18" x 18" square
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Iron at medium setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
CARE & MAINTENANCE