All Marigold Living products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Anna Tablecloth - BlueTCB00ANNBL
Anna, meaning grace and beautiful in Latin, is a delightful floral pattern in blue and gray with European influences. An elegant flowering vine border adds the finishing touch. The design is part of the Aizel Collection that offers an assortment of soft yet vibrant floral prints, combining classic Indian and European influenced styles for a fabulous global aesthetic.
Our versatile Indian block print tablecloths serve as an inspiring base upon which to build an elaborate tablescape, and look just as lovely beneath a simple family dinner. Hand printed with carved wooden blocks using ancient techniques, slight variations in color and pattern inevitably occur—adding to their uniqueness and appeal.
Printed on 300-thread count cotton, these handmade Indian tablecloths are also ideal as twin or twin-XL size bedsheets. Move them around your home as your needs and imagination dictate.
- 300-thread count cotton.
- Hand block printing.
- Dimensions & Care
- 70" x 70" square (for a 4-seat table).
- 70" x 90" (for a 6-seat table) - can also be used as a Twin size bedsheet.
- 70" x 108" (for an 8-seat table) - can also be used as a Twin-XL size bedsheet.
- 70" x 126" (for a 10-seat table).
- 70" x 144" (for a 12-seat table).
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Iron at medium setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
Available in 5 sizes:
CARE & MAINTENANCE