All Marigold Living products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Amaya Flat and Fitted Sheets - RedBSB00AMARE
*To purchase multiple items, please "select an option" and "add to cart" one item at a time.
Amaya is a quintessential Mughal motif inspired by the decorative arts of the Muslim dynasty that ruled India from the 16th to 18th centuries. This regal botanical design is beautifully wrapped in a floral vine border.
Kick off your comforter and stay cool during summer with these Indian block print sheets or layer them under your bed covers for extra warmth during colder months. Marigold Living fitted and flat sheets are individually hand-printed using ancient woodblock printing techniques. Flat sheets have borders, fitted sheets do not.
Delightfully crisp and smooth, our handmade cotton sheets are refreshing additions to a well-curated bed. Twin and Twin-XL-sized flat sheets also make elegant tablecloths. Use them interchangeably on beds and tables around your home.
- Fitted Sheets are made of 300-thread count cotton.
- Flat Sheets are made of 100% cotton.
- Hand block printing.
- Dimensions & Care
- Flat Sheet: 70" wide x 90" long – can also be used as a 6-seat tablecloth
- Fitted Sheet: 39" wide x 76" long x 17” deep
- Flat Sheet: 70" wide x 108" long – can also be used as an 8-seat tablecloth
- Flat Sheet: 84" wide x 105" long
- Fitted Sheet: 54" wide x 76" long x 17” deep
- Flat Sheet: 90" wide x 108" long
- Fitted Sheet: 60" wide x 80" long x 17” deep
- Flat Sheet: 108" wide x 110" long
- Fitted Sheet: 78" wide x 80" long x 17” deep
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Iron at medium setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
CARE & MAINTENANCE