All MarigoldStyle products are hand made by skilled craftspeople using generations-old techniques and natural materials. Whether weaving, dyeing, wood block printing, hand stitching or embroidery, these methods are influenced by elements of nature and reflect the artisan's expertise and dexterity. Subtle variations in color, pattern and finish are typical in hand crafted fabrics and attest to their authenticity and uniqueness.
Our website photos are a close representation of our products. As colors vary across screens, the items you receive may be slightly different in color than what is displayed on your device.
Amaya Bedding Collection - RedBCB00AMARE
*For items with options, to purchase multiple items please "select an option" and "add to cart" one item at a time.
Beautifully detailed and boldly hued, our handmade all-natural Indian bedding collections bring a regal ambiance to your master bedroom and guestrooms. Hand block printed with carved wooden blocks using ancient techniques, slight variations in color and pattern inevitably occur enhancing their uniqueness and appeal.
Each quilt, sham and euro carries a different print on each side. Amaya is a quintessential Mughal motif inspired by the decorative arts of the Muslim dynasty that ruled India from the 16th to 18th centuries. This regal botanical design blends large and medium sized motifs on two sides and is beautifully wrapped in a floral vine border. Simply flip the item to refresh your room whenever you desire a change.
Each item is sold separately, so you can mix and match between collections and items you already own. Feel free to play with these versatile beddings—layer handcrafted pieces onto neutral palettes or pile on artisanal pillows for a bedroom that’s brimming with charm and elegance.
- Sheets, Shams and Euros are made of 100% cotton.
- Quilts are made of light-weight soft cotton voile with 100% fluffy cotton fill.
- Hand block printing.
- Patterned hand stitching in quilts.
- Quilts (reversible)
- Flat and Fitted Sheets (Flat sheets can also be used as tablecloths)
- Shams and Euros (reversible)
- Pillow Covers (reversible)
- Table Linens:
- Rectangular and Round tablecloths (Rectangular tablecloths can also be used as bedspreads)
- Napkins, Placemats, Runners.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dimensions and prices are noted next to each item below.
- Protect from direct sunlight when using.
- Hand or machine wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle. Use a mild detergent without any bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not soak or wring the fabrics. Scrub gently if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry in the shade.
- Iron at medium setting.
- Test stain remover on a small area before applying.
The Amaya Collection includes the following items:
CARE & MAINTENANCE